Diamond Tour Golfs primary method of ground shipment within the Continental United States is FedEx although some packages are sent via USPS.
FedEx is used for any type of Air Shipment.
US Priority Mail is also available at request
Due to weight and dimensions Golf Bags cannot be shipped via 2nd Day Air. All Bags will be shipped via Ground.
Shipping, handling and insurance are applied to all orders placed with Diamond Tour Golf.
Diamond Tour Golf is not responsible for fees charged by FedEx, UPS, Post Office or other shippers in instances where the customer provides Diamond Tour Golf with incorrect ship to or bill to address information (Street, City, State, Zip Code, etc.). Shipper correction fees will be the responsibility of the customer and the customer will therefore be charged for such fees.
Please note that due to FedEx charging Diamond Tour Golf additional shipping after the package leaves our facility you may be asked to pay the additional amount incurred due to extended areas in your country. If this occurs with your order you will be contacted before any additional amount is charged. Please also note that international customers are responsible for all duties and taxes.
Things to Remember
- Assembled orders usually ship from Diamond Tour Golf within 7 business days.
- Component orders placed before 2:00 pm Central time will be shipped the same business day provided all ordered products are avaiable.
- If placing an Internet order on the weekend, the order will not be processed until the following business day.
- When possible, use our website www.diamondtourgolf.com It is always the most current source for new products and club specifications.
- All prices and products are subject to change without notice.
- Irons are sold in sets. In some cases we will have individual pieces that can be purchased. Please contact our sale staff for availability.
If your shipment arrives and any items are damaged, save the package and packing material and contact our sales staff immediately. Our staff will provide you with the necessary information to ensure that your claim is handled quickly and effectively.