Compare sole width of clubs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Golfer's Forum : Diamond Tour Golf Forum Index -> Ask Diamond Tour
dazzler64

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:11 pm    Post subject: Compare sole width of clubs Reply with quote

I'm looking at building a set of irons with thin soles because of the hard ground I play on. Can you post the sole widths of the 3 iron models here? Grand Hawk XR Tour, DTG PI-25, and Turner T9(which was recommended to another person asking for the same help with hard ground fairways). If I want to have them bent to 2* upright do I have to phone in my order? Thanks for the help.
longgonedaddy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to have my lie increased 2* as well. For some reason, they only put the lie option on premade clubs, so you'll have to call in your order. Very inconvenient.

And frankly, they lost a few impulse buys from me because of that.
dazzler64

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:01 am    Post subject: reply request from DTG tech Reply with quote

I posted a question about the width of 3 different iron models last week and would like an answer from someone from DTG. I play on hard ground fairways in South Texas and need a narrow sole iron. Want to also have them bent 2* upright but can't make the order until I know what choices I have for sole width. Thank you in advanc efor the information.
DTG Jake
DTG Customer Service

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dazzler,

Sorry for the wait on the response. For the irons the 3 irons measure out as the following:

t9 --- 20.46 mm

XR TOUR--- 20.57 mm

PI-25---- 17.12mm

The PI-25 was designed to be smaller and more of a low-mid handicap players iron. Usually these are being played by anyone from a 0-12 handicap. The T9 and the XR Tour are going to be designed to be more of the mid handicappers iron. They are still going to have some good forgiveness to them.

Jake
Customer Service
Diamond Tour Golf

Follow Us On Facebook!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Golfer's Forum : Diamond Tour Golf Forum Index -> Ask Diamond Tour All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: